[TR] GT6 Rotoflex to CV conversion kit boots.

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sat Apr 29 19:37:57 MDT 2017

With 'no history' to go by, and possibly no supply chain' years from
now... I bought spare boots when I bought the CV axles years back
Canley had the inner diff ends manufactured to match the diff, but the
outer ends and axle shafts themselves are oem Triumph circa 1963 or so...
from  a front wheel drive setup

A for them being 'run of the mill' parts...I know not specifically what
you might ask for at a part counter. but all you should need is approx
length and the two diams (hub and shaft)
They are not one-size-fits-all..... but not far from it.   Any axle
rebuilt house can supply a generic boot.

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com