[TR] GT6 Rotoflex to CV conversion kit boots.

JERRY GOULET jerrann at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 29 16:11:55 MDT 2017

I replaced my GT6 Rotoflex axles with the Canley's CVKIT about two years ago. With less than 10,000 km on them, I just discovered that one of the boots has broken. It's the smaller one at the diff end. It seems to be very early in it's life and I was just wondering if anyone else has had the boots fail early on their conversions ? Also, the kit is said to be made up from standard existing parts from other vehicles although I don't know if they are from other Triumphs or other British marquees. Would anyone know the part numbers of these boots, so I could perhaps purchase one locally ?
Cheers, Jerry