[TR] coil questions

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:48:42 MDT 2017

I would never discard a coil just because of age -- I have had too many new
ones fail quickly and too many old ones that never die.

Not sure why you want to delete the ballast arrangement but if you do and
want to use the coil the same for starting and running then you still need
a resistor or, as you say, a change to a 3Ω coil.

Geo