[TR] TR2/TR3 Brake Problem

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:41:47 MDT 2016

How about the flex hoses?  They are, in general, susceptible to
swelling inside and causing the brake fluid to be unable to return
back toward the master cylinder.  The classic test is, when a wheel
locks up, crack open the bleed valve and see if that frees it up.  If
so, it's probably the hoses.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

(As an aside:  Is Master and slave still appropriate?  Should they be
Supervisory and Employee cylinders?  I dunno any more...)