[TR] TR250, who makes the best soft top

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:50:04 MDT 2016

My favorite top is the made of Sunfast premium fabric from Prestige
Autotrim
Ltd. in the US.  Bought mine 10 years ago and it still looks near- new
(though my
car is *not* a daily driver). Great fit, durable construction, superior
looks compared
to vinyl, in my opinion. Expensive, perhaps, but as the old adage does,
"Quality
doesn't cost, it pays."

Prestige currently markets this as their "Bespoke" top.

http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/triumph-tr-convertibletops-tr6.html

Dave Friedlander
Maine