[TR] TR250, who makes the best soft top

david brady dmb993 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 09:01:44 MDT 2016

Thanks Dave,

I'm not a concours person but I do like the original vinyl tops. Anyone
have a favorite vendor?

Also, my motor mounts are seriously drooping. Someone a long time ago
mentioned that there was a new and improved version available. Anyone
know who provides a good quality engine mount?

Here's a photo album of my TR250. I uploaded to another forum that I
run. I'm no photographer but you guys might enjoy it.

http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=53

Thanks,
David Brady
TR250 CD8124L