[TR] Weird Problem

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 15:41:29 MDT 2016

 Dead battery is a very likely culprit. But have you tried jump-starting? If so, and it starts, what does the ammeter (or voltmeter, whatever you have) show? Can you shut it off after a few minutes and then restart? Perhaps some light was left on, draining the battery? Alternatively, a major cable connection finally got dirty enough to prevent any current flow (happens a lot).

Or the battery failed. :( (It can happen.)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us