[TR] Weird Problem

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 15:32:12 MDT 2016

It does remind of the time I drove into the garage after a trip, reached for the key to turn it off and just before I touched the key, it died. Turned out the ammeter failed. That was awhile ago, don’t remember if the lights worked or not or if I even tried them. Then there was the time just recently I loaded up my Toyota Highlander at COSTCO, went to start it and nothing. Slammed the hatch again and it started right up and I drove home without incident. Went to check it out and discovered a battery terminal was loose. Could be either of those things, easy enough to check out.

Bob