[TR] pulley hub torque?

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Tue Nov 1 13:55:51 MDT 2016

Allen,

There's no torque spec in the workshop  manual because one is supposed to align the dogs in the bolt head for a hand crank relative to #1 TDC, using shims.  Probably doesn't apply in your case. If it was my engine I'd go about 120, which is between the recommended torque for 5/8 grade 5 UNC and UNF.

Cliff