[TR] Non-ethanol gas

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu May 5 08:54:35 MDT 2016

After retiring my Honda Powered Spit from autocrossing and converting it to
street use, I installed a plastic 16 gallon tank with foam baffling from
Summit Racing.  A couple of weeks ago, the car start spitting and
sputtering.  Upon diagnosis, it turns out that the stuff that is being put
into pump gas is eating up the foam and pieces collected in the in-line
filter.  That never happened with the race fuel I was using before.

Joe C.