[TR] Non-ethanol gas

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:23:07 MDT 2016

Be careful.  If if is AVGAS, the amount of lead is going to be problematic
in a TR motor.  Even the LL (low lead) version of AV gas has 4x the amount
of lead that was in automotive gas in the 60's.  This can result in
excessive lead deposits on valves and occasionally a stuck valve.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =