[TR] Non-ethanol gas

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:40:43 MDT 2016

We had a thread on the Friends of Triumps list a month or so ago on this
very topic (check the archives).  110LL (low lead) is available at your
local general aviation airport - mine gets $3.50/gal.  No harm will come to
your TR but be sure you don't have an oxygen sensor in the exhaust, as lead
will kill it.

jim