[TR] 1973 Late Triumph GT6 Rear Brakes

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 21:51:24 MDT 2016

Are you looking for the adjuster wheel and pushbar (the cyl parts)
or are you looking for the park brake self adjusting lever?

FYI those parts are used are also used on the MGC.
I had a gentleman contact me after having visited my web page to let me
know about his offering
those adjuster levers with stainless steel spring arms. The object being
stiffer so they worked better.
check out mid pagewww.kirks-auto.com <http://www.kirks-auto.com/>
He mentioned next up was the adjuster wheels and pushbars for the cyls
Oh...another FYI...the orig cyl size (diam) is also NLA. you have to go
to a smaller bore

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com