[TR] O/D update

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Jun 14 18:51:45 MDT 2016

Rye.. being what it is.. if the shop has other units, then install one
of them and save you and them a lot of time and further frustration...
they keep yours as a core for further examination, though at this point
I'm sure they are tired of looking for a gremlin..

DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/