[TR] Stag quit at speed

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sun Aug 21 14:12:28 MDT 2016

This is a pretty cool battery tester.  I use it on car batteries and on deep cycle batteries on my boat and camper trailer.  Conventional batteries and Optima batteries.  I typically disconnect the battery cables, but according to the instructions I don't have to.

https://www.amazon.com/BA5-100-1200-Cranking-Electronic-Battery/dp/B0017R5EQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471809677&sr=8-1&keywords=solar+BA5+digital+battery+tester

There is another model that cost a little more, and the only difference is it has a battery in the unit, while this model runs off the power of the battery being testing.

Rye