[TR] TR6 oil pan gasket

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 21:28:47 MDT 2016

agreed.... suggest lifting the motor a bit...makes it easier. (undue
motor mounts)

lay the gasket on the glass, lay down a bead and set the pan on it. The
idea is to create a super flat gasket surface that will meet the block
upon re-assembly. The sealant between pan and gasket takes up all the
divits, dents non flat spots of the pan.

I do this same procedure on my valve cover gaskets. Makes it VERY easy
to remove and reinstall multiple times without issue as the Hylomar
never sets but seals extremely well.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com