[TR] TR3A steering help

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Sep 29 20:01:26 MDT 2015

Excellent topic.  I have the same issue.  There is an adjustment on the top of the steering box that is used to adjust out the play but mine is adjusted full tight and I still have a good inch or two of play.  I recall someone telling me that there is a modification using a Belleville washer that can be adjusted tight and yet not bind but I don't have any details.  If anyone knows the details I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Dave Massey