[TR] An expensive lesson

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:07:41 MST 2015

Like other vendors who sell products from a catalog, good quality products
produce satisfied customers who will return to buy additional products. We,
as LBC owners, have to trust that what the 'Big 3' sell as being of some
level
of acceptable quality.

TRF's site is pretty primitive, with little functionality and no order
tracking.
Moss is a bit better, in my view, as they at least offer some diagramatics
remind us of additional related parts we might need. But none of the Big 3
offer feedback on their parts, ratings with stars, if you will, as other
product/sites do (like Amazon). So, we trust. And sometimes the parts are
good. Sometimes, slave cylinders (for instance) are of unacceptable
quality.
The best we can do, in that case, is to offer clear feedback to sellers of
inferior LBC parts. Unhappy customers generally don't return...

My two cents,

Dave Friedlander