[TR] Spitfire taillights

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Sun May 31 16:54:00 MDT 2015

Okay, I am trying this again, but replying to my email instead of a
response.  I keep getting indications that the email was not delivered.

Everyone was right, I crossed a couple of wires when looking at the
wiring diagram.  The turn signals and brakes are on a different fuse
than the tail lights and marker lights.

The problem turned out to be one of the festoon bulbs in the license
plate light fell out and was shorting out against the housing.  I
tightened the tabs and everything is okay now.

The fuse was burn out, but it was burned out at the end instead of the
center of the fuse.  So, I thought it was good until I tested the fuse.

Thanks everyone!

Roger