[TR] Cupholders

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu May 28 21:18:33 MDT 2015

Someone asked about cupholders a little while back, here is what I did, [URL=http://s207.photobucket.com/user/grglmn/media/cupholder.jpg.html][IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/grglmn/cupholder.jpg[/IMG][/URL] off the shelf piece from the local chain store, two hair berets from walgreens screwed on with flathead screws, I put it between the seats and it works great, wouldn't use it for a 44 oz. Big Gulp, but works fine for cans of pop or coffee cups, and completely removable.

Greg Lemon