[TR] Spitfire taillights

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Tue May 26 18:24:51 MDT 2015

Hi,

I need  a suggestion of where to start looking for a problem with my
lights.  I was at a club meeting, turned on the lights, saw a flash as
the gauge lights went on and off.   Checked around, none of the marker
lights, tail lights or gauge lights are working.  The turn signals,
brake lights and emergency flashers are.

I checked the fuse, but if it was blown not all of the above would have
been working.

I did put new tail light gaskets on the car, but everything was working
after I put it back together.

Do I start with the main light switch?

Roger