[TR] TR3 front springs

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue May 26 20:32:00 MDT 2015

Andrew, I seem to recall reading that powder coating springs is better than
painting, more elastic or something, but I can't find the reference. I have
powder coated small springs with good results. Most powder coats require
heating to 400 degrees F, I suspect that that is not enough to cause any
structural changes to the metal, but I don't know for sure.

Bob