[TR] Lead Wire Wheel Hammer

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 18:24:01 MDT 2015

> I'm sure there's no really good answer here, but out of
> curiosity I ask anyway.  Has anyone found a way to re-shape
> the lead head on the hammer, short of melting and molding?

I've not tried it, but it seems to me you could try to beat it back to shape if it's not too badly broken.

For that matter, lead melts and casts pretty easy.  I remember my Dad melting down wheel weights to make oversize fishing weights,
using an old pan (no longer useful for food obviously) on the kitchen stove.

-- Randall