[TR] Lead Wire Wheel Hammer

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sun Mar 22 09:54:17 MDT 2015

I thought I remembered something about "lead fumes" so I looked around.
Here is a link that talks about that and melting lead.

http://tinyurl.com/o3futqn

Like a lot of things, occasional exposure probably not and issue.
Probably get more lead from some of the California wines that are in the
news today!:-P

Doug