[TR] nice price or crack pipe

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:29:09 MDT 2015

I think I would value my restoration labor at a minimum. I have no problem valuing my labor at the going rate when I'm using skills where I have experience and training.    When I get started in a couple of years I expect to be slow and have a lot of rework.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!