[TR] nice price or crack pipe

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Jun 22 08:04:23 MDT 2015

I still remember the reference to "the rational economic man" from my intro to economics class, John Stuart Mill:  "an arbitrary definition of man, as a being who inevitably does that by which he may obtain the greatest amount of necessaries, conveniences, and luxuries, with the smallest quantity of labour and physical self-denial with which they can be obtained."

Apparently Mr. Mill did not spend much time on the Triumph listserv.

Greg Lemon