[TR] TR2 with TR6 front suspension

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 11:28:01 MDT 2015

One more thing...if you have a frame that's slightly bent it can be straightened, but media blast it and check closely for rust and cracks where the lower A-arms inner pivot attaches to the frame.
The cracks are common and difficult to see. Many years with an out of balance wheel can cause cracks besides the impact that caused the bent turret.
These frames rust from the inside out. Media blasting can reveal pin holes you will not otherwise see and the cracks.

Dave