[TR] 1973 TR6 Carb needles

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:23:01 MDT 2015

Jets should have a diameter of 0.100" (between a #38 and a #39 drill).
Top of jet should be 0.125" below the bridge of the carb.  I just
rebuilt my carbs on my 75 TR6, and these numbers came from Joe Curto.
I had B1AF needles - and my jets and needles were perfect.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.