[TR] Let me just say

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 17:30:44 MDT 2015

...that finding out your clutch is slipping is not when you're passing a car properly on a dotted line, and seeing traffic suddenly appear around the corner ahead.

It wasn't even close, but was enough to give one pause.

At home in the garage, immediately checked the play on the slave cylinder.  The half inch play I'd offered on last adjustment had disappeared.  Readjusted for plenty of room.

Curious, though, what might have caused the shift in the adjustment?  Have already ordered a new hose to the slave just in case.

Inquiring minds....because while it wasn't particularly "spirited" driving, I am not above doing so when the spirit so moves....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire