[TR] 1973 TR6 Carb needles

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 14:44:39 MDT 2015

If we’re talking Zenith Stromberg carbs then you want B1AF needles. Replace both.

Apple hydraulics among others should be able to supply them.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)