[TR] Spitfire prices

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 09:35:52 MST 2015

Prices of Spitfires have never been truly up there like I would like them
to be.  With that being said in 2007 I sold my 64 Spitfire that I finished
the restoration on back in 2000 for $9,500 (buy-it now).  At that time I
felt that was a pretty good price considering what others were selling for
at the time.

Brad