[TR] Spitfire prices

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 17:06:57 MST 2015

sold a '78 (Punkin')  which was nicely painted and really quick, but
nothing else special about it back in 2000 $7800
A guy from Arizona bought it site unseen other than via Web-TV viewing
the website pics.
Sent his brother-in-law here from western MD to pick it up and put in in
storage...was afraid of my messing it up taking it to a local car show.
...laughed all the way to the bank.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com