[TR] Time for the pros.

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 12:29:02 MST 2015

> I'll contact my insurance company about getting the
> car out of my garage. Hopefully, they'll cover it.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't.  But if not, you might consider joining AAA.  Although their base plan has limited distance
towing to your choice of destination, they do guarantee towing to a shop of their choosing.  And the AAA Plus plan covers towing to
100 miles to your choice of destination.  You may have to wait a few days to get on AAA Plus, but IMO it's worthwhile having it.

-- Randall