[TR] Shims

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 12:53:42 MST 2015

ISTR a recall on my 71 TR-6 soon after I bought it (new) which was for
headlight height.  I think they were too high but I don't recall.   Could
this have affected other Triumphs, Could the height be adjusted by adding
shims to the rear?

Ron L

Today's Topics:

   1. TR4A trailing arm shims (Anthony Rhodes)

Message: 1