[TR] Time for the pros.

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Mon Jan 12 10:39:48 MST 2015

Greetings, again. Thanks to Randall and Dave for taking the time to write. Randall's detailed explanation of what to do makes me nervous and I think Dave is right that this work is beyond me. It's one thing for me to learn the ropes in terms of maintenance, but this is major repair work and a safety issue. I'll contact my insurance company about getting the car out of my garage. Hopefully, they'll cover it.

Thanks again. You folks are an amazing resource.

Take care.

-- Jeff