[TR] TR4A trailing arm shims

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 16:02:30 MST 2015

Maybe to keep the wheelbase the same one side to side,  or maybe just
adjusting toe and they  just liked adding more than removing, hard to tell
with an old car that has been worked on by who knows what level of mechanics
and such over the years.  I will add that I am not a suspension geometry
expert, but I know they have made cars with unequal wheelbases designed in
from time to time so don't know if a few millimeters one side to the next
would be all that critical.

Greg Lemon