[TR] Zenith Stromberg 150

jmbs46@comcast.net jmbs46 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 10:07:45 MDT 2015

    Really? I would have thought a smaller carb was easier keep tune since air speeds are higher. But that's based on constant venturi carb exp.How do constant velocity carbs respond to over carburetion? Would175 Strombergs fit the GT6 intake?
😉Joao

------ Original message------From: pteglerDate: Thu, Apr 2, 2015 6:12 AMTo: Joao Simoes;triumphs at autox.team.net;Subject:Re: [TR] Zenith Stromberg 150    I'm pushing 136... with a single 50mm throttle body. (FI though)      :-)
    http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit6whiteyFI/spit6_fullengine.jpg
    Technically speaking the twin 1.5" throats will breath enough to    meet your demands.
    but with constant depression carbs you really do want to size them    in the mid to 3/4 capabilities.
    so 1 3/4 will be easier to maintain a tune.
    mpe  ymmv

    ptegler