[TR] Brake handle rubber interior trim

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 11:45:36 MDT 2015

A dozen years ago when I first brought my TR3A zombie back from the land of the living dead, I purchased a rubber seal to place over the brake handle.  Over the years, it tore apart.  During the hottest part of last summer, my wife complained of engine heat roasting her legs on the one trip I could convince her to ride with me.

So ordered a new rubber seal, I believe from TRF.  Wow.  It didn't come with just the rubber seal itself this time.  Now it comes with metal brackets to hold it in place.  Easy peazy and should last longer.  Gratitude and compliments to whomever on the design.  Only thing I did different was swap out the screws for stainless steel ones.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire