[TR] Zenith Stromberg 150

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 04:12:27 MDT 2015

I'm pushing 136... with a single 50mm throttle body. (FI though) :-)
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit6whiteyFI/spit6_fullengine.jpg
Technically speaking the twin 1.5" throats will breath enough to meet
your demands.
but with constant depression carbs you really do want to size them in
the mid to 3/4 capabilities.
so 1 3/4 will be easier to maintain a tune.
mpe  ymmv

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com