[TR] Trying to locate my old 63 Spitfire

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Sep 25 09:47:48 MDT 2014

Brad,
Do you have the commission number?  You might check the various registries.
Or, do you have any friends at the Lincoln DMV that would do some archive
searching for you?  No commission number, maybe your former insurance
agent/company might have a record.

Just some shot-in-the-dark ideas,

Bill

Bill Beecher
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
'67 Morgan 4/4 Comp (next in line)
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
'55 Sunbeam S7 Deluxe

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"  S. Paige