[TR] Trying to locate my old 63 Spitfire

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:29:30 MDT 2014

Bill,

I have no idea what the commission number was and not having lived in
Lincoln for so many years I don't know anyone in a working capacity that
could help me track down the sort of information required.

Insurance was handled through my dad and he passed away a number of years
ago.   Basically I've not been able to think of anyone I could contact in
Lincoln that might be able to help.

I realize the odds are really stacked against me but figured what the heck,
maybe someone will remember a bright yellow Spitfire in Lincoln back in the
late 70s early 80s.

Thanks,

Brad