[TR] TR4

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Nov 11 06:25:09 MST 2014

Once the head is off and the big ends of the rods are disconnected AND
if the liners aren't rusted in place, then the pistons will come out
with the liners. This whether it's in the car or on a stand. this
answers 2 & 3 I guess..
dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/