[TR] TR3 cam timing

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 15:04:06 MST 2014

Personally, I dislike trusting witness marks if I didn't make them (or otherwise verify that they are accurate).  Everyone makes a mistake sometimes, and the factory was no exception.

So, I would first establish an accurate TDC using a piston stop or similar.  Maybe your eyes are better than mine, but I can't reliably see a 1 degree error in the slot being "downwards".