[TR] Installing front fender trim moldings on my TR4A

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Fri May 2 21:27:55 MDT 2014

Cliff,
Thanks for the info!
I just didn't want to end up taking a giant leap back here..
I will put this on the list for this weekend.
I am taking my TR4A to it's first car show Sunday. The car isn't quite
finished yet but it's close enough spend a Sunday afternoon at a local car
show. Hopefully, there will be some other British cars there.
Thanks again Cliff!
Dave Connitt