[TR] Installing front fender trim moldings on my TR4A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:42:47 MDT 2014

Dave -

I think I have similar rivets on a non-TR British car and I found that,
rather than snap the piece straight on, it worked better to slip one edge
under one side of the rivet then snap the other edge over.

No idea if that is either possible or advisable on the 4A -- just thought
I'd mention a technique you might consider if they prove difficult to use.

Geo