[TR] Installing front fender trim moldings on my TR4A

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 20:09:46 MDT 2014

Dave,

I did these about a year ago, no problems.  The rivets have a little cup
that faces out from the fender once installed.  The rivets themselves
install with a pop rivet tool like a normal pop rivet.  The trim then snaps
over the little cups - I had to push harder on the trim than I expected but
was rewarded with a satisfying snap as it fit over the cup.  You may want to
have a second pair of hands to keep the loose end of the trim from
scratching the fender until you have the trim over the first few cups.

Cliff