[TR] TR2 Instruction Book

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 2 16:51:01 MDT 2014

John,

What is important to me is the operation of a Triumph. I have the
handbooks for all my Triumphs, reprints for sure, but the only time I
have used one is to double check the firing order on my 72 6. The 3 and
4 are memorized.

They stay in the cubby box.

For me it is the big smile I always have when driving a Triumph.

Bob