[TR] TR2 Instruction Book

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Fri May 2 11:54:47 MDT 2014

I can't give a specific date or dates, but long ago when Rover still owned
British Motor Heritage, the copyright for the re-publication of handbooks
back to the year dot (and maybe even further back?) was granted to a
publishing company whose name I've long forgotten. The result was newly
printed handbooks for many of the popular makes and models of the 50's /
60's 70's and the finished appearance was exactly as those books looked and
felt when the cars and books were new. They're now about as common as
confetti at a wedding and deteriorate in the same way and to the same degree
as the jen_u_ine original. Does it really matter? If the car's restored and
it has an 'aged' looking handbook to go with it that wasn't printed until
much later but looks the same, is this important? Yawn

Jonmac