[TR] TR2/3 -ft. suspension upper fulcrum.

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Mar 22 12:05:09 MDT 2014

Yes, 7/16 fine.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Mar 22, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Angelo Graham <agraham at execulink.com> wrote:

Hello LIst:
Just trying to verify the diameter of the threaded portion of the upper inner
fulcrum fittings on the TR 2/3 cars. I'm recollecting that it is 7/16" fine
thread. Thinking of an alternative to the slotted nuts as my cotter-keys were
broken off and have now blended in with the threads. Not anxious to dismantle
and re-drill the holes.
Want to try one of the "deflected thread" lock nuts in a thin version to give
me the security of a locked nut on this joint. A standard nylock nut is too
thick to give adequate thread locking surface.
Does 7/16" diam. sound right?
Thanks for any help with this.
Angelo Graham

** triumphs at autox.team.net **