[TR] Getting rid of TR3 and TR4 stuff!

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 11:19:03 MDT 2014

Hope this isn't against List rules.  Wanted to give first option to those here (except for the remanufactured bullet-nosed starter I just put on e-bay).

Have an OD and the transmission it came off of, no switches.  The OD unit had been taken off the tranny body already when it came with the project car.  (Seller found it months after I'd already bought one.)  No idea of condition of either.  Don't want to ship.  Make any offer and come get it out of my garage?

Have a 4 speed tranny.  Again, no idea of condition. Again, pick up in central New Hampshire.

Also have the TR3A resonator section of the exhaust I bought new years ago and painted with hi temp black, so it's never been used and not rusted.  Again, get it out of my garage.  BO

Last, I have the front sway bar with mounting assembly I've decided I'm never going to install.  Expensive when I bought it years ago.  BRO.  I'd ship this one.  This one will go on e-bay if nobody here's interested.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
Hill, New Hampshire